I’m an experienced technology adviser, trusted mentor and respected colleague with a history of working in the application and information technology space for over 18 years. During that span, I have successfully sold facility management software, managed a company’s network, and secured fortune 500 phone systems. In addition, I have sold consulting services in cybersecurity and providing recruitment services for a variety of business. I hold a Bachelor degree from the University of Texas, San Antonio.
- Into paintball, badminton and video games
- Happily married to my wife Maria and have one son, Brandon
- I won a kids baby pageant in the 70’s
- I was in a breakdancing group in the 80’s called IBM (International Break Masters)
- I’m a certified teacher for the State of Texas