This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise cloud architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around cloud-based applications, across all types (including Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
The Cloud Security Architect will serve as the central point of contact for Enterprise Security for other Technology teams within the organization for all matters related to cloud security. The successful candidate possesses the excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other leaders across the business to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies and protect Organization intellectual property globally.
• College degree or/equivalent and10 years related work experience, required
• 10 years experience with Security Architect and/or Engineering.
• 5 years experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS),Azure, VMware NSX
• Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure,VMware NSX
• Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, anddocumentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies andprocesses (secure software development (Application Security), data protection,cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), networksecurity) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
• Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendlyauthentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
• Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and securityconfiguration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc) preferred.
• Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
• Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud accesssecurity brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
• Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support,and troubleshooting).
• Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess securityimplications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
• Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and inmaking timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
• Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of across-functional team to implement solutions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a teamenvironment
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction;self-starter/self-motivated
• Technical writing experience